Roland JD-XI Analog Digital Crossover Synthesizer
- Analog and digital, crossover synthesizer equipped with two sound engine. Heavy synth bass and synth lead sound by analog synth sound source.
- Equivalent SuperNATURAL synth sounds and the JUPITER-80 and INTEGRA-7
- Real-time / step / TR-REC, a variety of recording method corresponds to, pattern sequencer that allows you to create a feel free to phrase
POWERFUL COMPACT SYNTH WITH ONBOARD PATTERN SEQUENCER AND VOCAL FX
Tiny, mighty, and affordable, the JD-Xi puts a true analog synth engine, Roland’s famous SuperNATURAL synth sounds, and many other creative tools under one hood. Equipped with 37 mini keys, this compact instrument delivers fat, warm analog bass and lead tones with ample controls for hands-on tweaking, plus polyphonic PCM essentials like pads, strings, brass, and more. Create impressive loops in a flash with the pattern sequencer and built-in drum kits, and explore expressive vocal textures with the gooseneck mic, Vocoder, and AutoPitch. Small in size and large in versatility, the JD-Xi is all about big sounds and big fun!
- Interactive crossover synthesizer with analog and digital sound engines
- Analog synth section provides authentic lead and bass tones
- Two digital synth sections with SuperNATURAL synth tones
- Four-track pattern sequencer and high-quality rhythm sounds
- Included gooseneck mic for use with built-in Vocoder and AutoPitch
- Process sounds with four simultaneous effects (Effect 1/2, Delay, Reverb)
- USB for audio/MIDI communication with computer music software
- Includes a large selection of ready-to-play sounds and patterns
- Additional sounds and patterns available for download at Roland’s Axial sound library site