Meinl Cymbals HCS14H 14" HCS Traditional Hi Hat
- Medium weight brass with a traditional finish
- Durable and versatile - crafted in Germany
- Crisp "chick" sound when closed with a nice "slosh" when played open
- Well-suited to integrate into your setup and ideal for all styles
- Perfect for beginner drum set students and players
These brass alloy models sound and look great, and let you get into playing MEINL at very realistic prices. The HCS series from Meinl Cymbals is designed to offer all of the cymbal types and sizes normally found in professional lines to beginners, in order to deliver the same sound options a working drummer may look for. The 14" hi hats in the HCS line have gained immense popularity due to their versatility, durability, and outstanding sound quality. When played closed, these hi hats have a crisp "chick" sound along with warm undertones that carry over when played open. Meinl HCS cymbals are recommended for any style of music a beginner may be getting into while exploring their sound.