Samson Mixpad MXP144FX 14-Channel Analog Stereo Mixer with Effects and USB
- 12-channel USB mixer with 11 faders and digital effects
- Six Mic/Line channels with professional quality mix preamps
- 99 digital effects with FX level controls on each channel
- Four stereo channels with dedicated Balance, Gain knobs and high pass filter button
- Onboard phantom power
The all-new MixPad MXP144FX Compact, 14-Channel Analog Stereo Mixer with Effects and USB demonstrates Samson's commitment to quality, affordability and professional specs. This lightweight mixer offers all of the sonic clarity, ease of use and premium performance that serious musicians demand. Portable, easy to use and jam-packed with features that ensure optimal control over your performance, Samson’s MixPad MXP144FX represents a new era of possibility for affordable live mixers.
The MXP144FX features premium circuitry specifically designed to work with Samson's MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps to provide wide frequency range, definitive channel separation and natural response. This ensures that all of your mixes originate from pure, authentic audio signals, making the MXP144FX perfect for education, broadcast, band rehearsals and other live sound applications.
With 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects, the MXP144FX offers a studio-inspired effects processor to give your mixes a professional touch. The mixer also feature a high-integrity, bi-directional USB connection for recording a mix to your favorite DAW or integrating digital music files from your computer into a project.
The MXP144FX offers four MDR mic preamp channels, each with a 3-band EQ, Gain trim, high pass filter and pre-fader Aux send. It also has high-quality faders, not typical of such a small format mixer. Two of its mic channels feature single-knob compressors for studio-quality dynamic control without the non-stop tweaking of external gear. In addition, the MXP144FX features four Stacked-Stereo channels for increased input versatility and portability. Exceptional output flexibility makes the MXP144FX a worthy companion regardless of venue size, giving you precise fader control of your Main Mix, as well a Mix 2 output, headphone (Phones) monitoring with level control and a RCA Tape out for recording your performance.
The MXP144FX has selectable 48-volt phantom power so you're free to mix in the warm, natural response of your favorite condenser microphones. Further catered to live performance, the MXP144FX includes brightly colored knobs, as well as 8-segment LED level metering for safe and efficient operation in dark environments.
Samson Technologies began in 1980 as a pioneer in wireless microphone technology. Today, Samson is an industry leader in professional audio solutions whose products are known for their fidelity and reliability. Samson products are preferred by recording artists, performers, educators and audio professionals throughout the world.
- Ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- Six Class A MDR (Maximum Dynamic Range) mic preamps
- Four stereo channels with multiple input options (1/4 inch and RCA)
- High-integrity, bi-directional USB interface
- 100 24-bit, low-noise digital effects
- Four TRS inserts for external signal processing
- 3-band active EQ
- High-quality, precision 60mm faders
- Four single-knob, studio-quality compressors
- Pre-fader Aux Send for monitor mix
- Post-fader Aux Send for external effects
- All mic channels equipped with input Gain and high pass filters
- 48V Phantom Power for condenser microphones
- Multiple outputs: Main Mix, Mix 2, Phones and Tape
- XLR and 1/4 inch Main Mix outputs
- USB/Tape inputs assignable to Main Mix or Mix 2/Phones outputs