Meinl Percussion SH5R Luis Conte Artist Series Shaker, Red (Soft)
- Perfect for Cajon players: the smooth and silky sounds of these shakers were conceived by master percussionist, Luis conte, to achieve a versatile sound
- Made for studio and live shows: these shakers are not only a great way to layer your drum set grooves in a live setting, They are also ideal for recording because of their smooth sound without obtrusive highs
- Super soft filling with ABS plastic body: these shakers dominate in versatility and musicality with a super soft filling that projects through a strong ABS plastic shell
- Soft volume for recording: the quietest of all the Luis conte shakers, The Red version is excellent for studio use and is great for soft acoustic performances as well
- Two shakers in one: two individual shakers are connected as one to create a well-balanced and full sound that fills the perfect amount of sonic space
These shakers were designed according to master percussionist Luis Conte’s exact requirements. “My shaker sound is as smooth as silk” is how Luis describes them. The red shaker is the softest compared to the black and grey versions. It delivers ultra-smooth percussive colors that can blend well and cut at the same time, responding beautifully at any volume level. A little quieter than the other Luis Conte shakers, it is excellent for studio use and is great for soft acoustic performaces as well. Any drummer or percussionist will find this instrument extremely useful in their music. Whether playing a mic'd set or a softer unplugged gig with a cajon, the Luis Conte red shaker sets the standard for a silky smooth sound. Pair with the black and grey models to complete the trio!
Write Your Own Review